Android application Messenger is available on Google store.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Messenger users.
- You may not use the Messenger service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the Messenger service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Messenger or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Messenger.
- You must not access Messengers private API by any other means other than the Messenger application itself.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Messenger including but not limited to user profiles and photos.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any Messenger members (“Spam”).
- You must not use web URLs in your name without prior written consent from Messenger.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Messenger, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Messenger account. While Messenger prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Messenger cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Messenger service at your own risk.
Messages sent are not encrypted P2P so please do not share any personal data with other users.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Messenger service for any reason, without notice at any time.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
At the moment we offer login with Facebooka and Google. We will store your name and email as part of your account. We will store other data provided by you in order to make your experience of finding new interesting friends easier.
Some of the data provided by you will become available to public. This consists of (but is not limited to) your name, age, country, likes imported from Facebook etc.
We use Google analytics that may analyse your anonymised application usage behaviour.
We use 3rd party advertising SDKs to compensate at least a tiny bit for our server costs. By using our application you understand that we may or may not show you ads and are bound by terms of our partners
- Google AdMob https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182?hl=en
Proprietary Rights in Content on Messenger
Messenger does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you post on or through the Messenger Services. By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content on or through the Messenger Services, you hereby grant to Messenger a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly (“private”) will not be distributed outside the Messenger Services.
You represent and warrant that:
(i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Messenger Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section,
(ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Messenger Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and
(iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the Messenger Services.
Messenger app is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws. Messenger hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the Messenger Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the Messenger Services.
The Messenger Services contain Content of Users and other Messenger licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Messenger Services.
Messenger performs technical functions necessary to offer the Messenger Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the Messenger Services.
Although the Site and other Messenger Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other Messenger Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Messenger. Also, although Messenger may normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, Messenger reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by Messenger in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Messenger encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Messnger is not a backup service. Messenger will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Messenger Services, or the loss of any Content.